Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING JEWELLRY FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
SUJHAL Jewels you will be treated to some of the best and awesome designer, Jadtar, Vilandi, Diamond and Solitaire jewellery that the season has to offer. This store is bound to change your style with its Antique Pure Silver Jewellery.
With Sujhal Jewels say hello to the most beautiful designs in SILVER JEWELLRY that captures the timeless Indian tradition that also incorporates modern design for the today’s bride. Also designs from light girl-wear sets to heavy bridal wears, Gift Articles and all kinds of jewelleries which provides choices and finally promised quality which facilitates trust.
This terms and conditions sets out the legally binding terms for your use of our website and third party. This Agreement may be modified by SUJHAL.COM from time to time, effective upon notice to you as a third party.
Jewellery sold on the Website is made of the highest quality using the best materials. The Company prides itself in providing attention to detail and craftsmanship. Each piece is handmade and many of the pieces are one of a kind. Any similarity to designs is purely coincidental and SUJHAL Jewels is mindful of any copyright laws.
- CHANGES OR MODIFICATION TO THE TERMS
- SERVICES OFFERED
- The Website provides products for sale, investment, other related information such as trading andpricing in relation toJadtar, Vilandi, Diamond and Solitaire jewellery, silver jewellery and any kind of other jewellery via special order.The Website offers services to the Retailor who wish to purchase gold,diamonds or other type of jewellery available on the Website for personal consumption. However, you agree and acknowledge SUJHAL Jewels does not guarantee any of these recommendations and you shall, under no circumstances, hold SUJHAL Jewels liable for any loss and/or damage suffered by placing order on these recommendations.
- The website provides you different types of silver jewellery and gold jewellery on advance order.
- SUJHAL Jewels will provide you one time free service for any jewellery.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
There is a possibility that a product ordered by a Retailor might not be available/ be out of stock at the time of/ after placing an order. This may occur before we are able to post a notification on the Website. In such cases, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
- PRICING OF PRODUCTS
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.All prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. Our web site provides price protection for items during refund and returns. However, if the price of a product increases before the shipment, you shall be notified of the same. In such a scenario, the product shall be shipped based on your confirmation. Posted prices includes all taxes and charges. In case there are any additional charges or taxes the same will be mentioned on the website
You can purchase products available on the Website by adding them to your shopping cart, proceeding to checkout and fulfilling the payment obligations. It must be noted that orders are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by SUJHAL Jewels. SUJHAL Jewels requires a User/ Guest to register on the Website in the process of checking out.
6. JEWELLERY DETAILING
– Kindly note the following about the metal used in the products sold on the Website (there will be further specifications mentioned for each piece of jewellery on the product description section).
-All the products of the silver will show 925 mark for purity of the jewellery.
– All pieces advertised have size/dimension in the description provided on the Website to help you visualize the actual size of the piece.
- VARIANCE IN WEIGHT
- The silver weight mentioned on the Website for any product purchased may vary. Further, as per industry standards SUJHAL Jewels states that the total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 gram from the stated weight. If expressed as an average, collectively the quality is equal to or exceeds the grade stated.
- VARIANCE IN SIZE / COLOUR
Items may appear larger or smaller than the actual size due to screen / resolution defaults andphotography variations.
Each product has a description with the height and width mentioned as well as a scale is provided to understand the actual size of the piece of jewellery.
All jewellery purchased from SUJHAL Jewels will be accompanied by a certificate (“Certificate(s)”). An independent third party will issue, certify authority and provide details of the jewellery purchased in the Certificate, at the time of purchase.
- JEWELLERY CARE
You shall handle all purchased products with care. In order to carry out the same, you can follow the below mentioned recommendations:
-All jewellery is presented in a gift box.
– Any jewellery may tarnish with time and wear. It is advisable to polish it frequently with a clean, dry cloth to avoid tarnishing. However, semi-precious stones might be required to be cleaned with a damp cloth and touch of washing liquid to make them shine. Please dry the same carefully.
– Do not leave your jewellery hanging on a jewellery stand to avoid tarnishing quickly.
– Always keep your jewellery away from direct sunlight.
– It is advisable to avoid contact with perfume, chemicals, deodorant, etc. If you do spray perfume near or directly on your jewellery, it may cause it to tarnish. Further, do not spray perfume on the part of your body where you will be wearing the jewellery as even if the perfume has dried/ evaporated, it may cause it to tarnish.
– To maintain the condition of your jewellery and keep it looking new, always remove your jewellery when showering, swimming or when undertaking any manual or domestic work.
- All complete payments need to be made via the payment gateway through any debit or credit cards of Indian Banks, net banking or payment wallet, cash on delivery as provided on the Website for the order to be finalized and placed with SUJHAL Jewels.
- The User shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes in addition to the price of products disclosed on the Website.
16. ENROLLMENT / REGISTRATION
– To access and/or use the Website, you will be required to provide certain personal information like your name, salutation, address, email address and mobile number. When you provide us with any information, the information has to be accurate and complete. Care must be taken to not impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules or if we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the unconditional right to refuse you access to or use of the Website, or take down any information or data posted by you.
- You hereby authorize SUJHAL Jewels and/or authorized third parties to retain the information shared by you for the purpose of using the Website and for any marketing campaign of SUJHAL Jewels.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LICENSE
– The Website and all accompanying materials incorporated by SUJHAL Jewels are copyrighted or protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, by SUJHAL Jewels and/or its licensors. All rights are reserved.
- SUJHAL Jewels has the right to take any legal action and seek damages for any infringement of design right or copyright by anyone, including, but not limited to other jewellers.
19. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
– You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website in any way that is unlawful, or harms SUJHAL Jewels or any other person or entity, as determined in SUJHAL Jewels’s sole discretion.
– You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
– You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
– You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
– All information, content and material contained in the Website is SUJHAL Jewels’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to SUJHAL Jewels. No information, content or material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any waywithout SUJHAL Jewels’s express written permission.
Further, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The information, content and materials available on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SUJHAL Jewels and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- SUJHAL Jewels shall make all reasonable efforts to display the products on the Website as accurately as possible. However, SUJHAL Jewels cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. SUJHAL Jewels does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. The images provided on the Website are enlarged for demonstration purposes. While SUJHAL Jewels makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, SUJHAL Jewels reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- SUJHAL Jewels does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Website, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website and / or services are accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system.
24. COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS
If you wish to lodge any complaints for misuse or abuse of the facilities available on the Website by another User, you may contact SUJHAL Jewels at SUJHAL Jewels, 105 Shree Balaji Heights, Nr.I D B I Bank, Swagat Cross Road, C G Road, Ahmedabad-380009. or by telephone at +91 79 26245567 (available timings 10 am to 8 pm Monday to Saturday) or via email at Info@Sujhal.Com